Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Role as an Instructional Designer...

This module has made me think about my role as an instructional designer. I have gained knowledge on how to use project-based learning in my classroom to assess student learning. My role as an instructional designer is to provide effective assessments to monitor student learning throughout the unit or lesson being taught. My role is to also implement meaningful project-based learning assessments that are meaningful and fun to students.

1 comment:

  1. It is good to see how you are approaching this so carefully. I see you using words like design and we realize how much work it takes to create a good project based learning experience. I enjoyed all of the questions from before as well. Of course it never hurts to see the word fun it there either!

    ReplyDelete